Take a look at the right column of this site. I encourage you to sign up for the email list of this blog. Not only will you receive every new post directly to your email inbox, but you will be the first to know of any new announcements. There are some exciting ones coming up. And I will never give your info to anyone…ever.
2013 is a year of new beginnings for me. This blog has a new look and an expanded scope. I have a new job. I have a new vision for the future and new goals. I couldn’t be more excited.
Another shift that starts now is I am purposing to focus more upon the highest interests of my readers. Practically, that means I am trying to write for my readers. Until this point, I’ve been writing whatever I hoped would be interesting or useful for someone.
In one of last week’s posts, The One Secret to Winning the Business Every Time, I make the case that the most important thing that you can do with your clients and prospects is understand their needs. You do that by asking questions.
So today, I’m asking for your questions. Here is how this will work. You can ask me anything. As this blog is focused on Next Practices in Life, Business, and Commercial Real Estate, your questions simply need to fall into one of those categories. Feel free to ask about my experiences, background, job, or my thoughts on any subject. I’m certainly no expert in most subjects, but I have thoughts on most. I will respond in one of 3 ways:
- Your question will turn into a post – Some of you already been firing questions at me – and they are great questions. Those that warrant a full post will get it.
- I will respond that I don’t have a clue – This may happen more than I’d like. However, if I don’t know, then I will tell you.
- I will find out – I expect some questions will pique my curiosity and will send me searching. In that case, I will report back what I find.
To give you a feel for what I am working on, here are some post titles coming up in the future.
- A Review of the App ‘Book on Her’
- How to Pursue the Hearts of Your Children
- How to Create a Healthy Family Culture
- The 7 Steps to Cast a Vision that People will Follow
- The Art of Delegation Results vs Tasks
- Book Reviews
Commercial Real Estate
- CRE App Reviews
- Why You Should Consider Syndications as Part of Your Business
- More Posts Unpacking the Steps in a Prospecting System
- An Introductory Post on Creating Presence
Those are my plans, but I want to hear from you. Here is how you ask a question:
- Use the comments section below
- Include your name and website – I will link to them if I use your question as a post.
- Ask your question!