This is the first time that I have used my blog to promote an event. In this case I am promoting two events. I am not making a dime off this. I am simply bringing this to your attention because both of these events have the potential to bring great value to your businesses.
I remember when I first began in the Commercial Real Estate industry in 2004. The idea of auctioning off a listing meant failure. Using our own marketing and market expertise, our company could not produce a closing. Thus, we punted and looked to auction as opposed to losing the listing. We split our fee with the auctioneer and secretly cursed under our breaths that we couldn’t sell that property without them.
AuctionPoint2013 is an incredible opportunity to expose your listings to a national online event. I’m not sure where to start with the benefits, so here is a list:
- Over $300,000 is being spent to promote the event internationally. None of those dollars comes from you!
- AuctionPoint2013 is a collaboration between AuctionPoint.com, LoopNet, First American Title, Sperry Van Ness, Cushman Wakefield, Marcus & Millichap, Colliers, RE/MAX, CBC, NAI, Lee & Associates, Voit, REITs, and numerous national and regional banks.
- You keep you entire commission. Whatever you listed the property for, you receive. A 2.5% buyers premium is paid by the buyer. This is half of what normal online auction sites charge.
- You can still sell before the auction. This is a great way to bump stalling buyers off-center.
- This auction is already filling up with outstanding assets. This is not an auction full or garbage assets.
- Your brand is aggressively promoted with your property. Every time your property/listing is seen, you are seen.
- Go to AuctionPoint2013.com
- Click Learn More
- In the circle at the bottom right, select “Click for Details”
- This will take you to a screen that explains how to submit an asset
- Feb. 1, 2013 – Asset Submission Begins
- March 15, 2013 – Asset Submission Ends
- March 29 – May 28, 2013
- Asset list released to the public
- Nationwide market campaign deployed
- Property inspections and underwriting performed
- Pre-auction offers accepted
Question: What is preventing you from serving your clients by utilizing CRE Event of the Year?
- Fill their pipeline with continual business opportunities
- Create a top-of-mind position with their clients and key prospects
- Develop personal teams, both virtual and physical to increase efficiencies and productivity
- Implement tactics which consistently help them Find, Win, and Close more business.
- Date: Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013
- Time: 1:00 pm EST
- To Register: Click Here